With the First Ohio CFCU MasterMoney Debit Card you can make purchases at millions of merchant locations that accept MasterCard. Use your card at department stores, restaurants, music stores, catalogs and many other places that do not accept checks. Your MasterMoney Debit Card also provides access to your checking and savings accounts, 24 hours, 7 days a week, at thousands of ATMs across the nation. Subject to credit approval.
Make purchases without ever having to write a check:
- Purchases can be made at any merchant that displays the MasterCard logo.
- Make deposits to your checking and/or savings accounts at ATM Machines
- Withdraw funds
- Perform balance inquiries
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Perform a cash advance
- Change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
To report your debit card lost or stolen call the credit union at (330) 494-8775.
After business hours call 1-800-472-3272.
Alliance One, a nationwide group of select-surcharge Free ATMs, gives you the power to access your money on your own terms. Using any one of the convenient ATMs in 38 states, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia, you can access your accounts without being charged a foreign ATM fee.