Our lobby continues to remain open for TELLER SERVICES ONLY. This is subject to change at any time, due to illness or government order. We will notify you of any changes should the need arise.
New Accounts, Notary Services, Account Changes and Loan Applications/Closings will all be conducted by appointment only and where possible, will be signed electronically. Saturday morning business will be conducted through the drive thru only.
You must have a face covering to enter the building.
The drive thru will continue to operate with full teller services as well. If you wish to avoid lines, you should use the drive thru lanes. If you do not wear a face covering, you will also need to go through the drive thru lanes.
Proceeding with Caution
- * If you are showing any symptoms of illness, we ask that you not come inside
- * Limited number of members will be allowed in the lobby at one time – please limit your party size to only those needing transactions
- * Limited time in the lobby
- * Limited amount of teller stations will be available
- * Face coverings will be required for all members who wish to enter the building and we will continue to follow mandates imposed by government and health officials
- * Social distancing practices will follow mandates imposed by government and health officials – Please observe “Please Wait Here” floor markings when waiting
- * Photo ID may be required for service in order to successfully identify members
- * Plexiglass is in place at all member contact points as a barrier between employees and members
- * Regular cleaning and sanitizing of high touch and traffic areas is routine
Thank you for choosing First Ohio Community Federal Credit Union for your banking needs. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to navigate through these unprecedented times.
Monday – Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday and Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Saturday: 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM