Simplify Your Life with It’sMe247 Bill Pay
Looking for an easy way to simplify your life? It’sMe247 Bill Pay can help you do just that. With bill pay you can receive and pay your bills online with the click of a mouse from your credit union checking account via online banking.
There is no additional sign on procedure or password to remember – just click Pay & Transfer while in online banking. Bill pay is fast, secure, convenient…and easy! Pay any bill online . . . including your house payment, your credit card company – even your babysitter – at any time, from anywhere.
Receive your bills electronically . . . Dominion, Visa, MasterCard, and Verizon are just a few of the companies from which you can choose to receive e-bills. And the list is growing every day. (Follow the instructions under the “Sign Up to Receive E-Bills” link on the bill pay screen to begin receiving e-bills.)
- • Authorize money to be sent to anyone – from babysitters to birthdays
- • Set up recurring payments – like mortgage and car payments or insurance premiums
- • Schedule payments at your convenience – processing will not begin until the date you assign
- • Pay bills quickly – schedule a same- or next-day payment (for selected billers)
- • View a register of payment history
- • Monitor the status of your payments any time – stop wondering if your payment was received
- • Download transaction data into personal financial software such as Quicken or Microsoft Money
Funds will be sent either by way of ACH (Automated Clearinghouse), or by a check drawn on your account (similar to if you wrote a check yourself out of your personal checkbook).
Check out these instructional videos on It’sMe247 Bill Pay
There is a $5 inactive fee. If you enroll in Easy Pay, please pay at least 1 bill a month to avoid a $5 inactive fee.